<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7690481?origin\x3dhttp://llsafll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 13, 2013
On the thirteenth of the tenth on the year twenty thirteen anno domini

I'm sorry we fought last night but I'm happy we could resolve our disagreements. I never wish to cause your anger or discontent.

For today, I remember that it's the twenty second month since we've been together. We've seen a fair amount of arguments but yet a far larger amount of good times shared together.

So today, as I came in to the lab early.. To set up my experiments.. Since I have time while preparing and because it's the 13th today.

I love you LHH (Dear)
<3

Labels: , ,

10/13/2013 06:24:00 am