<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7690481?origin\x3dhttp://llsafll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Scrubs

Ok so call me a slacker...

I spent quite a copious amount of time which i could have used doing revision or on projects watching scrubs.

Brilliant use of time bro...

Anyway it came to one of the episodes which struck a thought.

And I realised suddenly why all the problems in the past were there in the first place. Things that weren't problems before were overnight were suddenly problems..

Yup...too true. Been there done that.

I don't usually blog but I guess sometimes I will. When i feel i have something to write about.

I don't know if my dearest still reads this blog (in it's otherwise dead state),

Realizing what went wrong in the past gives me all the more to fuel the engine to keep going and to keep giving more.

Count on me to be there. Count on me to be faithful.

I love your quote.."Absence Sharpens Love, Presence Strengthens Love".

If love was like a blade...by the time I'm home in December, you'd cut me right in half with just one motion.

Although I'm glad to know I'm not the only guy battling with distance.

Marcus too...I wish him all the best in this hard phase.

It's hard but for as long as the partnership keeps working together. It'll stay together.

I miss those massages, I miss those lips, your hands, and that warmth from a hug.

Bring on December...I'm waiting.

8/12/2012 07:57:00 pm