<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7690481?origin\x3dhttp://llsafll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Prelude to something bigger
Another day goes by….with Gold 90 as my closest companion. My mind filled with thoughts. Of her, of the results, of music and of literally everything. Sigh. Yesterday and today I went to ABRSM office to settle my application. Yesterday I submitted the form but not the payment. Today I went back prepared with my sandwich( I had trouble having lunch coming back) and made my payment and walked from VCH back to SGX T2. Nice scenery I must say. I saw what looked like primary school kids on excursion should be one of the CHIJ schools. Blue pinnies, no boys and familiar crest. Must be CHIJ. Saw some secondary school kids on excursion too.

Anyway I’m really bugged out here. Tired, bored and worried. Not so worried yet. Ok time to upload. Then get ready to leave.

2/07/2007 05:48:00 pm