<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7690481?origin\x3dhttp://llsafll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 01, 2007
More Work
Well for one thing , work is no different then it was before. Gold 90 keeps rubbing it in. I tell you someone is trying to tell me something through the radio…it keeps playing songs like…You love a beautiful woman and other songs that keep making me think about her!! Argh….

There seems to be no interesting songs today. Other then a rather interesting version of “Seasons of Love” around lunch time nothing that caught my ear. Other then the fact that I’ve had my ear piece in my ear for nearly 4 hours at a shot…

I’ve had a few “customers” coming to me and asking me to do things…I keep have to direct them to customer services at the front of the hall. Sigh…

Well today I’m going to meet up with Bren and Jo before they go for RCIA retreat. So it looks this weekend I’m going to be rather bored. I’m going to try my luck this week. Which I’m quite sure will result in a…sorry busy.

Ah right anyway its 5.28pm on my Desktop clock. I can’t wait for 6pm then I can leave this Icecube land rofl. Its freezing. I MUST remember to bring a Jacket tomorrow.
I’m out.

2/01/2007 05:23:00 pm