<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7690481?origin\x3dhttp://llsafll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Life suddenly became lighter…
I feel like such a fool to have thought such a person to be a liar. Where’s my integrity and faith in that person? I truly am a fool to have thought the person a liar.

I owe that person a lot though. That person helped make my life a lot better and making work a whole lot more approachable. My mind no longer is plagued by the ghosts that don’t go away. Life is actually bearable without those ghosts. Now the only problem I’ve got to deal with is boredom. Boredom, boredom and more boredom.

Sunday was a good day although not musically it made me both emotionally and mentally happier. Thanks a lot. I am obliged not to mention the name of the person who made me feel a whole lot better..thanks a lot.

I look forward to getting to school soon. Although the money from work is lucrative, I long to interact with new faces and learn new things.

After about 4 weeks here, I find Aviva a nice place to work. The staff are quite friendly and I enjoy talking to some of them regardless how little I actually talk to them in the first place. I have about another 4 weeks of employment before school starts on the 16th of April or earlier. Depending when orientation is.

Of all I pray that I will get to NP and do Biomedical science. God I pray for that. I don’t see anything worthy of blogging or noting down. I would love to disclose the emotional details I’ve gone through and who that someone is but I am bound not to share the details with anyone deemed unworthy of my trust and those who I feel should not know at all.

Yesterday I took off from work to handle a few things. I would have loved to spend it sleeping but I’ve got other things to do. Joven came over at 9am to do his PDA, 11am I went to meet Kevin, Joven followed us for lunch. 1.30pm went to school to get the scores and the cd from Fhaizmel. Met a lot of familiar faces. 2.30, I arrived at Hui Han’s place to do her PC up. 4.30pm I arrive at Zi wei’s house to do his pc, 6.20pm went to J8 to look for phones and ate TWO bowls of Ba Chor Mee with Zi Wei each.

8pm arrive home. Practice flute….9pm Zi Wei Reports problems with his PC. 10pm preparing for sleep. 11pm Still awake? Joven calls to ask about the Ipconfig crap…..11.30 bored so was still using the PC. 12.30 too tired to do anything else. Went to sleep. I’m bored…….5.21…half an hour to go. Going to attend the Lenten meeting with Julian because I feel sorry for him sigh…but if theres a lot of people I can put my reading skills to use. I still want to know if some of the quotations are true…hmm.

Time to get back to work..half an hour to go.

2/27/2007 05:16:00 pm