<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7690481?origin\x3dhttp://llsafll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Impending doom?
So now it is Tuesday…but a mere 3 days away from the results release. There is little fear or anticipation as of now….it will rise in tension in the next few days. Of that I am sure. What will life be like after the results? Did I make it? Did my friends make it?

I was at Zi Wei’s place yesterday to check up his PC which is in bad shape. When I got home he messaged me about the release of the results on Friday through MSN as it was on the yahoo quick news. I sent out messages to my friends just to make sure they got them. I spoke to a few people yesterday..Stella and Leslie.

Stella nearly scared when she told me a source told her that 60% of the cohort failed English before moderation O_O. I don’t think its technically possible.

With Leslie , I talked about jobs and what to do with our “girl” problems lol. Its fun to talk about a problem when two guys are in it together. Or in the same KIND of problem that is.
Anyway nearly time to leave. Now to upload…

2/06/2007 05:44:00 pm