<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7690481?origin\x3dhttp://llsafll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 23, 2007
The great let down
What is an irritation?
Something that persists to disturb or unseat someone or something.

Seriously a lot of irritations exist in my life today. I guess its not really the climax of life as I had hoped it to be. All the things that I’ve been planning have been called off at the last minute and I WON”T be surprised if the judging for the speech contest is called off too…

It makes me wonder what do I get for being tolerant or understanding to others? It usually results in more let downs and unhappy day or an irritation. Seriously the irritations I have now are mental and I refuse to share them with anyone not even Bren, Jo or anyone. Why do I get the feeling I’m the jester in a court room and the people around me are the crowd being entertained by my stupidity.

Jo’s got his problems but what affects bites at me unnaturally. It unseats my peace of mind because I can’t stand to see a friend in torment.

I wish I could fall asleep and not wake up till school starts. I don’t want have to be unseated by the problems of others, my problems, my irritations and all the rubbish that bite and irritate me.

They say one shouldn’t expose their fanny in a battle. By being too nice isn’t it the same as turning your back on the enemy? What do I get for being nice.

I can’t remember the last time I did something for myself and for the benefit of myself. I want to enjoy myself but instead I’m here stuck behind a desk. Trapped by the barriers of my own mind. A prisoner in your own skull. I like that phrase. Some things that I just can’t type here for the fear of being taken wrongly.
But why do I feel that the person I thought most honest is the liar here?
I shouldn’t think that way. Where’s my trust in that person? It just feels that being too nice puts me as a weakling. It could be truth but at the same time it could be a lie. I’m no simpleton and I can sniff a lie if I heard one. The only reason I haven’t thought it could all be a lie is because I trust that person.

He who enjoys now will despair later. I guess it comes true to the very word yes?
Faith in god beyond all else.

If it was a lie I only have one thing to say back to it. Don’t try to use god as an additive in your lies, leave him out of your misdeeds he doesn’t need a place in your lies. Why is it so difficult to be honest even if it hurts?
A perfect ruin to another crappy day at the office. O and lookie here…I Just GOT to the office. Its 9.59!

2/23/2007 09:57:00 am