<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7690481?origin\x3dhttp://llsafll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 02, 2007
A failed attempt, a possibly "boring" weekend?
Friday at last!

Well it seems my efforts have been daunted. Busy as ever…
O well I got sax class tomorrow at 2pm. That’ll be interesting. Tonight I got to practice scales in preparation. Love the new room arrangement at home. Gaya did a good job for the home décor! Wonderful stuff.

Sigh….its 5.30 on my watch. I’ve spent a day well. I think I’ll head down to TP and muck around on my own for a while to kill time. See if Melvin or any of my fellow BPSians are on duty at NTUC.
O yeah I have a FUEL gathering tomorrow at 7. At the very least I still have good old Alfred around. I better get back to work. 28 minutes left on the clock now. Not long to go.

2/02/2007 05:32:00 pm