<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7690481?origin\x3dhttp://llsafll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 12, 2007
After the gathering storm...
Well so I survived the weekend. Results were alright, I can go to most of the courses and I’ve decided to go to NP to do Biomedical sciences or more specifically Bio Laboratory sciences. Can’t really report much about work. Accept that I feel a lot lighter mentally in the days after the release of results. Now the only thing I feel perturbed about is…obvious but I need not mention it here.

A real pain I can say. Sunday was the first quartet practice although quite unofficially jumped to but we saw a good level of musicianship coming together there. Aaron you can manage I’m sure. We’ll all do this together! If one of us can’t play we’ll keep at it till its alright.
Well I’m going to get ready to leave soon. 5.42 here.

2/12/2007 05:37:00 pm